Improving Learning Environments, Reducing Operating Costs
Proven success in schools
Climate Integrated Solutions have successfully worked with schools of all sizes to reduce running costs and improve learning environments. Our success is built on taking the time to understand what’s important to your school and offering an impartial selection of solutions that fit your needs. We ensure a trouble free installation to minimise interruption to learning. With our on-going support we help you get the best from your investment over the longer term.
- Free initial site survey to review a range of energy saving measures and to select those that work best for you.
- Options Report details costs, savings and paybacks for each solution identified.
- Supported access to grants & funding including Salix funding
- If you wish to move forward we then produce a detailed quotation with fixed pricing to deliver all elements of the works.
- On completion we deliver a full handover pack and stay in touch with any future questions or queries you may have to ensure you get the best from your investment.
What Others Say
Our reputation is based on the feedback from schools we have worked with. If you would like to know more about the services we offer, access case studies or discuss your school’s needs then call on the number below or visit our website.
“The new lighting has made a big difference to the learning environments across the school, they are not only more aesthetically pleasing but the light produced looks like natural daylight. Individual fittings produce significantly more light so cost savings can easily be achieved as not every light is required within a room during normal daylight hours.”
Gemma Wright, Business Manager.
“With regards to the quality of the lighting, I cannot fault it. They all look great and have transformed the areas where they were installed. The electricians were very hard working, professional, friendly and polite. They did a brilliant job, neat and tidy and cleaned up when they had finished. I will keep your contact details for future work. “
Barry Sexton, Site Supervisor
LED Lighting – Solar PV – Heat Pumps – Biomass – Boilers – Controls – Funding
For more information please contact Climate Integrated Solutions Ltd